CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

~comel~

erm..lamew gilew xupdate..kind a very busy lately..am i..??busy with my heart..??

anyway..notink to write on..juz a simple msg to all my fwens..i have a confession to make..

from nowonwards..i'm going to stop calling myself 'comel'..'kiut'..'comey'..'cute'..so whatever..huhu..

dun ask me why..kahkah..mcm adew owg nk nanyew..it juz..i'd owez bee too honest to tell people  that i'm so cute..am i cute..??reality..??

on my second thought..i think it's only in fantasy..haha..ngarowt jew..

after this..xdew sapew lowh dgar or bace owg ckap yg owg neh comey..huhu..

for the last sake..i'm going to write as much as 'cute' word that i can write on..

*************************************************************************************

i can write notink..i'm heartless right now..no feeling..no laughing..no smile..no cute face..for such a long period..

what i got now..it juz a tear..i'm in tears..tears..tears..tears..tears..thats the only word that i can write on..

 ~i'm dull~

3 comments:

A.N.E.F.F said...

cheer up and smile..!

*Amer_91* said...

lOrr..
awat nie??..
dOnt take it tOo hard k..

pinky gurl said...

hurm..it's too hard for me amer..really hard..dunno what's on my mind rite now..

~i'm lost~

nwei anep..thanx a lotz..thanks n thanks..